Monday, February 13, 2012

Where did my balls go?

My poor baby after his surgery. chop chop XXXX.
How he has looked for the past hour every time I go check on him. He has not moved and looks so scared :(

After $500 in vet bills Kingston is all stitched up and neutered, caught up on his shots and has plenty of medication. Phew! And I finally can breathe that he is home safe. 


I am officially excited about getting home to San Diego. It has been amazing to spend so much time with friends and family, especially since Nick and I will not be able to come back to Memphis until the summer when he is back from deployment....buttt I'm still ready. Obviously a big reason is getting my apartment back! Living on your own for five years then staying at your parents for three months can be intense. I am especially excited for Allison to come visit the beginning of March!! So much exploring and so many activities to do. Back to taking care of my baby. 


No comments:

Post a Comment