Friday, April 6, 2012

insomnia. not my friend.

Anyone that knows me knows that I could be a professional sleeper. Which is why it is insane that I have had two hours of sleep in the past thirty-six hours!! What is going on with me? I slept from about 6am-7am this morning then went to work out on the beach with a group Nicolette found. If you can imagine, this was a very intense work out on the sand (my first) and hard with no energy. Still, a nice break from the gym. So gorgeous to be looking out on that ocean all morning. Yup, pretty fantastic. Nicolette found the group on meetup.com--can not believe I haven't heard of this site before. Literally any interest you have, it is there. You can join different groups for basically anything. We are going on a six mile hike tomorrow with a group I found on there! I would love to find the most off the wall hobby and go to one. Could be very entertaining and interesting. 


After the work out I checked out a thrift store I have been wanting to go to. 

ANIMAL PROTECTION and RESCUE LEAGUE - An farm animal advocacy group protecting and education others in the treatment of farm animals. 5497 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Clairemont, San Diego

my treasures I found today>>>


I have been in love with globes and maps lately. This is for our bedroom. The one room I've neglected and hate right now. Can not wait to decorate. 
This is where I planned sleeping the rest of the day away. nope, no luck here>>>

my attempt of sleep.
I did get to try out my new bikini from Target*!

Well the second hour of sleep reluctantly came around four this afternoon....until about five when I woke up to a maintenance guy in the hall yelling and cussing and Kingston barking his lungs off---my little protector. I almost punched both of them in the face. I forced myself to eat (you do not want to do anything when you are this tired--mind you I have not had an all nighter since college, then no biggie) and I have been a zombie since! Probably time to pour a glass of red. 

Well enough complaining for one evening! 

xo lkgb




*very depressing subject at the moment--my April challenge is no Target. I can't even talk about it and it's only week one.

No comments:

Post a Comment