Sunday, April 1, 2012

this city is gorgeous.

After my work out and taking Kingston on an extra long walk I was feeling pretty lazy. Then it occurred to me how worthless I was on Saturday...therefore I decided to go to Torrey Pines for a hike and some beach time! I'm so glad I did. It was my first time here and one of the most beautiful beaches I've seen in SD. Maybe it was the huge shock from coming over the hill on the road and bam, there was this breathtaking ocean with massive waves. Other than paying ten bucks to park (I'm sure I had many other options, but I give in too easy) it was a perfect day. 

Kingston absolutely loved being able to be off his leash! I can't believe this park is  at the end of my street and I just found out about it. Even though it is for the other apartment complex. shh. 


Me pre hike. I take a lot of these awkward/unattractive pictures of myself and send to Nick....just so he knows what he is missing ;)




trails getting a little steep!  

this view! pinch me!! 






I love the rocks on the beach. so pretty. 


So nice to sit on the beach and paint the ocean! He was really talented too.

No comments:

Post a Comment